The Scope of Physics, As Taught in Modern Times

The scope of physics, as taught in modern times

The problem is that many "human scale" phenomena are terribly difficult to treat: friction, fluid dynamics, vorticity, heat transfer. Even if they are ubiquitous in our everyday lives, these things are really difficult (and sometimes impossible.) to treat analytically. Just think about friction: the microscopic mechanisms behind this force that rules our everyday life is incredibly complicated, thus we are forced to make use of simplified, empirical relations to describe it. Another example is thunderstorms: today, we still do not have a decent theory to explain how clouds can accumulate such a humongous amount of electrical charge in such a short period of time. And lighting. Even the microscopic mechanism behind lightning is largely unknown. And not for lack of trying.Think about it: we can solve exactly the harmonic oscillator, the ideal gas, the hydrogen atom, the 2d Ising model, the Schwarzschild black hole. .but, what else? Truth is, we can only solve exactly a small number of systems. But when we talk about the so-called mesoscopic (in-between) scale, things can get really messy.

— — — — — —

Can new religions like Islam be formed in modern times?

Only ignorance can believe islam is a new religion. DID ISLAM EXIST BEFORE MUHAMMAD? God does not born or die he is forever. Jesus, Moses, Mohammad & all other people of Bible, Quran &Torah were great messengers prophets of god not sons of god they were created by 1 true god, creator, Allah. So any creation can not be the 1 creator Allah. So they were messengers, prophets of god. How can creator be part of what he has created Himself!!!So he is not part of any creation again he is not a creation & has no partners no father ,mother, daughter ,son, brother, sister ,wife & no gender simply unique beyond comparable & 1 & 1 only. From Adam to Jesus god sent his messages for every generation or period of time but it was always destroyed by mankind & the devils conspiracy to take mankind towards hell. Because all previous books were massed up by humans Allah sent his last messenger not son or god, but messenger Mohammad & sent him Quran & it's messages to guide humans towards Allah & heaven. Allah has promised to Keep Quran same until the Day of Judgment & challenged humans to create another accurate book like Quran & said if you can not then surrender to your lord (the only way of peace&heaven).Majority of things science has discovered until now 80% of Quran had all those undiscovered answers from the last 1400years when science did not have any answers. The other 20% answer was & is in Quran. Maybe it will take science another 1400years to find it. All 100% answers are in Quran. Science can not prove a single verse of Quran wrong. If you do a research on Quran, bible and science you will find facts. Facts are stranger than fiction. In the bible it says Jesus bowed his head on floor just like Muslims bow their head on floor while praying .You should do research on bible, Quran &science if you believe in god so you can find facts on Islam. If I teach a parrot a message & send it to someone & parrot tells the message to that person and leaves & that person starts saying that parrot is my son that would make no sense, because that was my messenger not son. Jesus was taken up alive &after that people started calling him son of god. He came to establish Islam & was a messenger of 1 god. Christianity started after Jesus was gone, Jesus will comeback & die as a human& Muslim. Quran is the only accurate 100% words of god &word of god can not have errors then it would not be word of god & according to science bibles & Torahs has many errors but they can not prove a verse in Quran wrong. Muslims believe there is no god but Allah & Prophet Mohammad is the last & final prophet & messenger of Allah. Adam, Abraham ,Noah, Moses ,Jesus , Muhammad were all messengers & prophets of 1 God Allah so Islam is the 1st religion & it's the last religion because God is Allah & God is forever so is God's religion which is only Islam & it is also forever. Finally Islam always existed even before Adam, Abraham ,Noah, Moses ,Jesus & Muhammad because it's the only true religion from God Allah.

modern times related articles
What Are Some Ways to Keep My Hair Really Healthy?
How Was the First Sale of Vivo X60 Series?
Huami Technology Held a Press Conference on August 27, and Amazfit Smart Sports Watch 3 Officially A
Connect to Nonencrypted Wireless Network Using Ubuntu Commands
Is Time Travel Possible? Can We Travel Back in Time?

Copyright © 2020 Coffee bag - Guangzhou tianci packaging industry Co,. Ltd. | Sitemap